Changing Leaves


    A couple of weeks after visiting the Noland Trail for class, I decided to venture there on my own one sunny Sunday afternoon. I wanted to get away from schoolwork and the stress that follow it for a few hours. So, I started my walk to the trail. Immediately once I got close to the Noland Trail, I realized that in the two weeks since my last visit, the leaves had changed from green to a wide array of oranges, yellows, and reds. I was aghast at the sheer beauty that nature was greeting me with. As I continued the walk through the trail, I was forced to stop at several points and admire the scenery. It was almost as if life was telling me to stop and smell the roses. I needed to get away from the stress of impending exams and take the time to relax and enjoy everything that nature provides us with. I plan on continuing to visit the Noland Trail and having a dialogue with nature so that I can better appreciate everything that God provides for us, instead of worrying about the inevitable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roberts The sacred part of Disney Land

Ian Fein Own Topic #1

Romanello, The Phenomenology of Prayer #2