Natural Setting

Lonestar Lakes is a beautiful place near my house. Inside, there are many trails alongside the water. I went there yesterday alone to walk in peace and gaze at the colorful trees. How is it that nature can give you a sense of comfort and joy? During my walk I thought about the world and how everything becomes so consuming. Being out on the trail was a time that allowed me to feel a release of the world around me. I could concentrate on my inner being and reflect on who I am. I was focussed on the present moment. Nothing could disrupt my peace. I looked up at the sky and defined shapes of the clouds. I reflected on God's magnificent creations and felt very blessed in that moment. I am healthy, surrounded by beauty, and loved. This time away from everything was truly beneficial and calming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roberts The sacred part of Disney Land

Swanson Kenosis and Prayer

Ian Fein Own Topic #1